Membership of St James Ethics Centre
Gift membership now available
No gift keeps on giving more than making the world a better place. If it’s the thought that counts, this one counts for a lot. Download Gift Membership Application.
Please note Gift Memberships will be processed until 14 December, 2012 and from 14 January, 2013.
A St James Ethics Centre membership gives you the opportunity to support the Ethics Centre in its mission to create a better world. The Ethics Centre is a not-for-profit organisation, open to all religious, philosophical and cultural traditions. Importantly it is concerned with applied ethics--how ethics fits into everyday life and to this end the Ethics Centre offers practical assistance and relief to organisations and individuals.
By becoming a member you'll help St James Ethics Centre continue to provide services such as advocacy, consulting, counselling, leadership development and training, as well as major ongoing projects including the Intelligence Squared debate series. Download the Mini Poster and Flyer.
The benefits of a St James Ethics Centre membership
- Social investment - The knowledge that you're helping St James Ethics Centre contribute to a better world
- Living Ethics - Our quarterly newsletter (printed or emailed)
- Think Piece - A series of articles on topical issues, often presented with a corresponding piece from our archives (emailed)
- Canvass - An occasional suite of papers and presentations from a conference or event (emailed)
- Colloquium - Bimonthly enews
- Event benefits -Early notice and discounts for St James Ethics Cente and partner events
Types of membership
- Individual membership: AU$88.00 per annum (includes $8 GST)
- Student or concession: AU$44.00 per annum (includes $4 GST)
- 50 or fewer employees: AU$660 per annum (includes $60 GST)
- 51 to 100 employees: AU$1,210 per annum (includes $110 GST)
- More than 100 employees: AU$3,025 per annum (includes $375 GST)
Apply for or renew membership
You can apply for or renew membership by fax or post. Download the Application Form (PDF) and return it to the Ethics Centre. Please complete the Gift Membership Application above if purchasing membership for another individual or organisation.
Complete the form below to apply and pay for membership online. Please note Gift Membership is only available offline by completing the Gift Membership Application above.
Once you click 'pay now' you will be taken to a secure server to complete your transaction. Note that we use the services of Paypal to process your payments securely and that you can use either a credit card or a Paypal account if you have one.
nb. There is no need to set up an account or login to make a payment. Simply go to the heading 'Don't have a PayPal account?' and click to coninue.