St James Ethics Centre is very grateful for the various types of support it has received from organisations and individuals, past and present, large and small.
We are indebted to these supporters for their trust in St James Ethics Centre, its work and its people.
If ethics and ethical reflection are important to you, please consider supporting our important work. Learn more about why our work matters.
Our major supporters
St James Ethics Centre receives significant support from the following individuals and organisations:
- ADC – formerly Australian Davos Connection
- Robert and Elizabeth Albert
- Albert Investments Pty Limited
- BHP Billiton – mine sites: Iron Ore Newman and Groote Eylandt Mining Company
- Council for the Encouragement of Philanthropy in Australia (CEPA)
- Ernst & Young
- Ernst & Young Foundation
- Gilbert + Tobin
- John Bevins Pty Limited
- Peter Joseph OAM
- Macquarie Bank
- Paul and Pam Wood Foundation
- Rio Tinto – mine sites: Argyle Diamonds and Comalco Aluminium Ltd
- Telstra Corporation
- Vincent Fairfax Ethics in Leadership Foundation
- Westfield Holdings Limited
- Westpac Banking Corporation