What is ethics?
The central question of ethics is:
"What ought one to do?"
Whenever you are faced with this question, you are dealing with ethics.
In seeking to answer the question of "What ought one to do?" we are left with some enduring truths:
- Ethics is about relationships
- It's about struggling to develop a well-informed conscience
- It's about being true to the idea of who we are and what we stand for
- It's about having the courage to explore difficult questions
- It's about accepting the cost
Learn more about what ethics is all about.